themachinelive.com

the machine live

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:35 pm

Post subject: Roger Waters in Germany
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 5:43 pm 

Hello Pink Floyd municipality,
the day before yesterday (04.16.2007) gave Roger Waters a concert in Cologne in one largest resounding of Europe - which was "Cologne arena" natural the house sells off!
:roll: The show was again from the all-finest. Despite the size were the acoustics resound like that, like one it from Roger Waters used are - Studio quality. In the first part it played nearly only pieces from the Pink Floyd Time and in 2. Part "Darkside OF the Moon" was played. It was accompanied at the guitar of Snowie White. Unfortunately Norbert Stachel was not prick at the Sax, but the Saxplayer was also very good. Now I already look forward to a next concert of "The Machine" in Germany. Your Ruediger

Last edited by themachinelive.de on Fri Apr 20, 2007 3:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 6:45 pm 

Ruediger, thanks for that little review of Roger's show. Good to see you around again... I love your posts! :D

--Vik 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 9:51 am 

To Ruediger, thank you for the show review. We will all get the opportunity to see Roger Waters this summer in the US. Since you are from Germany, are you familiar with a Pink Floyd tribute band from Germany by the name of Echoes? I will be seeing them in July. They have a web site but it is in all German. I hope they are good. Thanks, Atom Heart Father